Day-of Coordination $1000.00
Up to 200 Guests
Before the Big Day
- 3 face-to-face meetings
- One to get to know you, introduce myself, discuss my services, and book your wedding.
- One to get vendor information and discuss a timeline.
- One about one week before the big day to make sure you’re at ease and to finalize our plan!
- One venue walk-through
- Create venue floorplan
- Create ceremony seating arrangement
- Confirm with all vendors one week prior to wedding
- Create order of ceremony
On the Big Day (12 hours)
- Includes one assistant
- Will greet vendors and be their point of contact for the day
- Coordinate start times with DJ or musicians
- Pin boutonnieres on groom & attendants
- Distribute bouquets & corsages to bride, attendants, and family members
- Line up wedding party and cue ceremony
- Make sure that the rings are with those appointed (typically maid of honor & best man)
- Coordinate transfer of flowers, gifts, and guest book to the reception if held on different premises
- Bustle the wedding gown if needed
- Cue bride, groom, and musicians/DJ for first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter toss, toasts, and any other dances (father/bride, mother/groom, etc)
- Distribute final payments and/or gratuities to vendors if needed
- Arrange for boxing of wedding cake, give cake to appointed individual for transport
- Preparation of bride & groom’s to-go meal if needed
- Arrange for all personal items of brides/grooms to be given to those designated
- Includes access to Weddings by Brit emergency kit!